Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oversight or strategy?

We drove out to the Gorge with some friends last week, and when we pulled up to a stoplight, my husband and I simultaneously broke into laughter. I immediately knew we had both spotted the same trailer ahead of us. I wasn't in a place to take a photo of it, but we all enjoyed a good laugh. Then yesterday, the very same trailer was parked in front of my next-door neighbors' house, fixing their deck leakage problems obviously. So I was afforded my photographic opportunity under the guise of nonchalantly fetching my mail.

So the big question is, is the intimate reference an intentional marketing tactic? Or is it possible that the person(s) in charge of creating their company name and slogan is too naive to get the double entendre?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails